Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Outdoor touches

The weather is getting nicer by the second, and that inspires more time outdoors. A lot of the time people do spring cleaning trying to purge the inside of their homes, but what about the outside? Don't we all need a little "pick me up" in the spaces we will be spending most of our time? I'm not suggesting a total re-decorating, unless of course that's in your budget (not in mine!), but maybe a few fun touches that can make a space POP!
Do you have a nest chair? This is a great way to bring that chair outside and have an outdoor cushion use. In my house I am the only one who uses this chair because Kyle is afraid he'll fall out of it. I can't wait to get Abby in it because she can't get out yet! You an find this one and others at Pier 1
If you're planning on doing outdoor entertaining such as some grilling and beers, or even some signature cocktails one of these beverage tubs would be a perfect addition
To me the best part of spring are the candles I get to break out. It's also the best part of the fall/holiday season too...so I might be a bit bias. The Lemon Lavender candles from Yankee Candle are one of my favorites. It's a fresh clean floral scent that can also work in a kitchen because of the crispness of the lemon.

Do you need a great drink recipe to fill that bucket? These are Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry Bellinis and can be made "adult friendly" by adding some champagne!
Enjoy your outdoor living and your little Chic Moments!

Until Next Time

Dabble

No comments:

Post a Comment