Saturday, April 21, 2012

Birthday Thoughts

No, I'm not planning a party for me, my birthday isn't until October. I've been thinking about ideas for Abby's first birthday. Yup, it's early I know because she doesn't turn one until September. In fact, Kyle's birthday is the next one in the household and it's in August, but I don't think he really wants this type of party! I have been pinning a lot lately, at least over the last two days, and I've found some pretty great things! Check out the Dabble in Pinterest here for ideas for your home, self, spirit, little ones, and of course food!!
Here are some of my favorite details from the past couple of days. For a favor, what's better than bubbles!
For instructions on how to make these favors, visit this blog!
These cupcakes are so delicate and vintage. Maybe not "just right" for Abby's first...but maybe for my next big birthday!

No celebration is complete without photos! I'm sure my favorite photographers would agree, and I thought this tile of shots was too cute! I especially loved the lettering separation rather than trying to lay out three letters all in one shot!


Just a little inspiration for now! Dablet and I are going to Southpoint later today with Kyle, Courtney (our fantabulous nanny) and her man for dinner and some Loft "browsing". You can't blame me, they're having a 40% off sale and Courtney wants to take advantage of the combined 40%+15% discount when she opens a new card! Girl after my own heart!

Until Next time!

Dabble

No comments:

Post a Comment