Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Summer Destinations from Pinklet and C

Hi Everyone! I'm Lindsey, owner of Lindsey Anne Interior Styling and interior design blogger at Pinklet and C, an interior design blog where I share my inspirations, projects that I'm working on and products I love.
I’m so excited to be here on Dabble in Chic today! Kate has been such a great help to my in the last few months and I was thrilled when she asked me to post for you!
Traveling to new places is one of my favorite summer activities. I love to discover new towns and soak up some culture (along with the sun, local food and some drinks!). Whether it’s an exotic island or quaint beach town, finding new spots to explore is my idea of a perfect vacation!
These places are on the top of my list to visit soon – all very different and will give you a unique experience, but all of them feel like summer to me. Whether sailing around Nantucket, heading to the beach in Mykonos, or swimming in the lake in Lake Tahoe, I’m ready for a summer adventure!
Nantucket
Mykonos, Greece
Lake Tahoe
Are you planning any summer vacations? What are your favorite spots?

1 comment:

  1. Honeymooned on Nantucket...loved Mykonos...have been to Tahoe, but only in the winter! you've made some great choices...hope you get to them all!

    ReplyDelete