Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Tuesday Tidbits

Today has been utter chaos! My mom, and my aunt, arrived today with her two cats from Boston to start her move into her townhouse. I went over to Target (I am ALWAYS at Target!) to get her a few things for the cats that she couldn't exactly bring. Think litter box, litter, dry food, etc. When I went over to her place to drop that all off, along with a twin size bed from my house for her to sleep on for a few days, I took all of the "before" pictures. She has about 1,500 sq. ft. townhouse on a lake with LOTS of windows, and a big open living room! This will be quite the project!
While I'm crazed like a madwoman, I wanted to share with you a few of my current favorite things!

Favorite Crib
DucDuc Furniture provides great built in storage options with FABULOUS color choices!

Favorite Glider
Oilo Glider from Layla Grayce, I love this pop of color in the piping

Favorite lighting
When it comes to lighting, I love industrial looks! This Pendant from West Elm is just one more reason I am incredibly happy they are opening a store less than 10 minutes away from us!

Favorite Pillow

Favorite Paper
This little treat says "Sometimes a girl just needs to compose a tweet...even if she's wearing a neon ball gown" It's from Ashley Brooke Designs, and I want one for both of my home work spaces! I'm working on a fun idea with these lovely ladies, and I'm hoping to show it to you soon. At least part one!


I hope your week is getting off to a good start! I'm looking forward to expanding all of the ideas building up inside me into actual reality very soon! 
Until then....



2 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with that pendant light! Love all of your picks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am a huge fan of fun industrial lighting!! Maybe I'll get some someday!

      Delete