Thursday, March 29, 2012

Mailbox Magic

After a visit to my mom's new townhouse this morning to meet the inspector (more on that later), and a quick run by the office, I came home to actually get some work done. A couple hours went by and then I heard one of my favorite sounds of the day...the mailman. I cannot explain to you why, but for as long as I can remember I have LOVED getting mail. I get giddy at the thought of something fantastic in my mailbox, and today I was a lucky girl. I found a breaking point in my financial review and scooted out to find this lovely specimen inside:




This 282 page Outdoor Sourcebook from Restoration Hardware is the "baby sister" to the prized possestion of the 655 page Spring 2012 main book. Coming it at 3/4" thick I can only imagine the close look Kyle would give this book to see the production process behind it. Me, I am drooling over the things on the inside. I think it's an accurate statement to steal from the Sex and the City 2 movie "I've been cheating on fashion with furniture" because I never knew that accent chairs, lighting, and headboards could get me so flustered!
I've only had a chance to flip through it quickly, but I am seeing a lot of natural wood, linen, and the traditionally loved rope and metal work that evokes classic tones to the type of furniture I dream about being able to afford....
I suppose with that said I should get back to working on my retail platform so I can put some $$ in my "Furniture Fund"!

Until Next Time
Dabble

No comments:

Post a Comment