Saturday, March 3, 2012

Dreaming of Summer Fashion

Abby is normally in bed by now, but a combination of teething and a late afternoon car induced nap on the way home from Nordstrom rack is preventing that. So, she's blogging with me. As I anticipated, the change of season has me drooling over bright hues that beg for sun-kissed skin (with plenty of SPF of course Abby would like to remind everyone!) I felt this way when  the jewel tones came out last fall and I could dream of the cool nights snuggled up on the couch with homemade soup.....but that was last season.
Now that I'm in the position to, I'm adding homemade cocktails to the outfits, and trying to find the perfect navy and white striped bathing suit. Last summer I had one, but it was maternity, a one-piece, and  not quite the look I'm going for this year. I rocked a bikini with my 7 month pregnant belly, and will again this summer with my 7 month post-baby belly!
Sticking to  the navy and white, my first early summer find is from Tory Burch (did you really expect something different?)
Simple and classic enough, and then you can add a pair of these Kendra Scott earrings available for purchase here

And back to Tory for the shoes.....Now I'll give you two options. One with a heel, and one without. Either you're 5'10" like me and worry about towering over everyone in heels, or would rather be in a "flip flop" type shoe because, let's face it, they're more comfortable.

Now, it's only fair that I include Abby on this navy and white summer clothing dream fest. After all, she is my guest (albeit up past her bedtime blogger) I LOVE the yellow button accents on this from Nautica
Chic moments for the day....
Time to get this little bear cub to bed!

Until Next Time.....

Dabble

1 comment:

  1. I COMPLETELY agree! Couldn't be more ready for summer fashion...thanks SO much for the love!

    XO,
    -Kendra

    ReplyDelete